Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More IndieAuthor Guides

Bottom Line It For Me, Baby Version (200 Words or Less)

I've been working on a series of IndieAuthor Guides for authors who would like to go independent but worry that they lack the necessary technical skills or knowledge. When all the Guides are finished I will combine them for publication as a book, but until then I'm offering them to my fellow writers for free via the IA Guides link on my author website. The following IndieAuthor Guides are available now:

- Publishing With the Amazon DTP & MS Word(TM) 2003 or Higher
- Publishing With CreateSpace(TM)& MS Word(TM) 2003 or Higher
- Designing Your Own Book Covers

- Editing

These are the Guides still to be written:

- IndieAuthor Guide to Why Going Indie Is Right For Most Authors
- IndieAuthor Guide to Creating Your Brand
- IndieAuthor Guide to Creating Your Web Presence
- IndieAuthor Guide to Getting Organized
- IndieAuthor Guide to Resources

So go to my site, bookmark it and check back for additional Guides every week or so. At the rate I'm cranking them out, I should be ready to turn them into a book by the end of April.

There is no 'run yo mouth' version of this post, because believe it or not, that's all I've got to say!

1 comment:

Simon Drake - Indie Writer said...

I look forward to reading the finished Indie Author guides. There is momentum once many Indie Authors combine and form a recognised and orderly market force.