Thursday, March 20, 2008

Merch And Schwag!

Bottom Line It For Me, Baby Version (200 Words or Less):

A number of friends and acquaintances have commented that the IndieAuthor movement needs t-shirts, coffee mugs and other stuff with appropriate slogans on them. Since I'd very much like to have an IndieAuthor t-shirt and coffee mug of my own, to show off my indie status with pride and maybe spark some conversations on the topic, I bet lots of others out there feel the same way. Along the same lines, several readers have commented about a specific quote from my novel 'Adelaide Einstein' as particularly t-shirt and magnet-worthy: "I am healthy, and vanity is the enemy of the soul."

As I am ever the servant of my fellow authors (and hope to make a few bucks to keep this little IndieAuthor dog and pony show rolling along), I've set up a Cafepress shop where you can buy t-shirts, mugs, tote bags and magnets with IndieAuthor slogans and that quote from 'Adelaide Einstein'. To date, it seems the most popular slogan is, "Independence: It's Not Just For Musicians and Filmmakers Anymore," but there are many others as well. Take a look-see!

(Once again, there's no Run Yo Mouth version...I'm not feeling terribly verbose lately)

1 comment:

Rhiannon Frater said...

I checked out your shirts and I loved them! Do you think you could make more of the sayings available in black? I don't do white very well. One, I'm Goth, but two, I seem to suddenly become a terrible klutz if wearing anything white.

Next paycheck, I'm getting a shirt (well, the only black one you have at this time).