- 1 one-year, VIP subscription to Publetariat Vault University, granting the winner access to all lessons in both the Publishing and Author Platform/Promo curricula - a $160 value
- 1 Wi-Fi Kindle - a $139 value
- 5 signed copies of The Indie Author Guide: Self-Publishing Strategies Anyone Can Use - $20 value each
Here's how to enter:
1) Anytime from now through midnight, PST on Monday, 12/6/10, tweet the following message, EXACTLY:
Check out #IndieAuthor Guide http://ht.ly/3jwgl great #selfpub how-tos/advice #iagwin (RT 2 enter 2 win a #Kindle! http://ht.ly/3jz7d)
You must tweet that message EXACTLY or I won't be able to find your contest entry(ies) for the drawing. You can tweet the message up to twice per day from today (12/3/10) through Monday, 12/6/10. If you have multiple Twitter accounts, you may tweet the above message twice per day from each account to increase your number of entries. Any tweets over the twice per day per Twitter account limit will be disqualified from the prize drawing.
Remember, duplicate tweets will tend to annoy your Twitter followers, so if you're going to tweet it twice per day, try to space those tweets out by at least six hours.
2) This part is optional, but for added karma points to help you win, go to the book's listing page on Amazon and scroll down to the "Tags Customers Associate With This Product" section (near the bottom, below the reviews and "What Do Customers Ultimately Buy After Viewing This Item" section); click on any of the tags with which you agree, and add any new ones you feel are applicable to the book
Winners will be chosen at random from all qualified tweets on Tuesday, December 7th. Watch for the announcement of winners here and on Twitter by 3pm PST on Wednesday, December 8th.
That's it! Good luck to everyone, and I'll see you back here next Wednesday.
Gotcha tagged on Amazon. Hope your sales are amazing!
I have tried to e mail you at Indieauthor@gmail but it was not recognized. I have 5 books ready for converting to e book formats and would like to speak to you about it.
Contact me at email@example.com
Post a Comment